Sunday, August 29, 2010

TVSquad.com on my Everett / Ditko slide show at Toronto Fan Expo

Click HERE to read a detailed account by TVSquad.com's Aaron Broverman of my new slide show on Bill Everett and Steve Ditko. I unveiled the new slide show on Friday at the Toronto Fan Expo (typing this at my table on the floor - here til noon, then back from 4-6pm) and it will accompany me to the various events we do this fall for my two new books. I'm quite proud of this presentation, showing how (for example) the motifs that people associate with Ditko on Spider-Man were taking their roots in the Unexplored Worlds: The Steve Ditko Archives v2 volume of mine (reprinting Ditko's 1956/57 material) that will be out in October. We're also finalizing an event for September re: the release of my Fire and Water: Bill Everett, the Sub-Mariner and the Birth of Marvel Comics book, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment